"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

9/12 Mindset: Police Detonate Suspicious Pony

I used to detonate my little sister's My Little Ponies via my G. I. Joe action figures and some strategically placed firecrackers but this is much more impressive:


I would just like to inform my local police department that I've heard and/or seen some suspicious activity coming from the black Lamborghini that's usually parked across two parking spots at my local Starbucks. Have at it, boys.

(via)

3 comments:

Leslie Parsley said...

This horses ass needs to learn the difference between a horse and a pony. Just saying.

magpie said...

My daughter has the identical toy, but big enough to sit on.

"they just blew it up, just to be safe"...(ferfucksake...) How the hell did we ever survive the Cold War?

So that scene in Toy Story 2 where the toy cowgirl gets left under a tree...

Kevin Robbins said...

I believe this is a sign that the terrorists have won.