"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Forget The iPhone, I Want This

Apparently it's still about 7 years away but Nokia's concept Morph cell phone will use nanotechnology to stretch, wrap around your wrist and even self-clean. Just a heads up to whomever draws my name in the 2015 Christmas gift exchange.

[Update: Just found this animated video illustrating (yes, pun intended) the technology:

I know this is just a fictional concept but it's still really cool.]

5 comments:

sterling said...

You better hope it's Matt & Holly. The rest of us either wipe our crapholes with sandpaper or still drive your Grandpa's old boat.

JBW said...

Don't worry; by 2015 we should have nanotech self-cleaning TP so you can buy the good stuff and just reuse it. What a brave new world...

Anonymous said...

you mean that so your MOM can buy the self-cleaning stuff...

Anonymous said...

remember, we use the good stuff

JBW said...

My apologies. I do agree with your assessment of her TP, I just didn't realize that you were lumping them in with you guys. Also, I've never dropped a bomb at your casa so I have no physical memory of the quilted Charmin.