"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bigfoot Found In Freezer

OK, they actually found him in northern Georgia (ours, not Asia's) but yeah, we finally found one of the elusive sons of bitches:

Two Bigfoot hunters claim they have the body of one and plan to release a photo and what they claim is DNA evidence at a news conference in Palo Alto on Friday.

The Bigfoot is claimed to have been found in the woods of northern Georgia by Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, and the claim is being supported by a Bay Area Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi, a multiple local Democratic candidate.

Is this going to turn out to be real? I don't know but I hope so; if true, this discovery would turn the field of Anthropology on it's ear. The skeptic in me is leaning heavily towards the "not real" side but I guess we'll find out tomorrow. You have to admit that this is a pretty cool picture regardless.

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

Like JBW, I also am a little skeptical on this photo actually turning out to be true, but stranger things have happened. So.....

JBW nailed it when he wrote about how the anthropology community would be thrown through a loop if this turns out to be legit, but I'm more excited to see what the 700 club has to say about that 500 lbs of mammal.

Honestly though, I'm saying HOAX, but I would Love to be proven wrong. (the more I look at it, the more I think it's just an unshaven P.K.)

Doug"e" said...

HEY!, don't be dissing on Bigfoot by comparing him to PK. At least the "BIG GUY" didn't sweat nearly as much.(heh-heh)

JBW said...

They have both spent time in the relatively cooler Pacific Northwest but then that begs the question: what the hell was BF doing in Georgia?

Jeremy said...

Doug'E, "unbelievable" haha

As for Bigfoot turning up in Georgia, I think it was chosen specifically because it was thought that this is the only place that people might believe it. jk


...or maybe PK was taking Crunk lessons.
(crunk: A style of dance created in Atlanta by African-Americans)

Intrepid Californio said...

Yes mother fuckers. It's true. Fat sweaty human by day, hairy crunking "big foot" by night. Live in fear!

Jeremy said...

I live with respect for you PK. Only fear you when you've been drinking a little of old Grandpa's cough syrup.