"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, April 4, 2008

Nobody Can Eat 50 Eggs

Well, we've reached the 100th post and it actually happened a lot sooner than I was expecting; I hope I'm not becoming an addict or anything. Nevertheless, to commemorate the occasion I offer up a compilation of movie clips featuring mentions of every number from 100 to 1 (incidentally, I have no idea who Alonso Mosley is aside from a guy with way too much time on his hands).

I admit that I don't recognize several of the older flicks and I have to say that I was disappointed that The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy wasn't 42nd but aside from that it's fairly interesting to watch. I figure I have until 2009 to come up with something special for the 1000th post; maybe something to do with the inauguration of President Obama perhaps? Enjoy:

No comments: