"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Physics? What Physics?

Hey all, had a date with a real cutie tonight so I don't have much time to blog but I wanted to post something for the loyal readers. As a tech geek, physics nerd and comic Fanboy (it's amazing that I can still get dates, huh?), I came across this article at Wired.com by James Kakalios of the University of Minnesota about the real world applications and constraints of Iron Man's armored suit. As an aside, if you're into discussions about theoretical physics and possible super powers, I highly recommend his book, The Physics of Superheroes; of course, if you're into getting laid then maybe you should just skip it. Fair warning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you about my superpower? I think I might be immune to poison ivy. More to come on this later...