"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Morph Just Became Obsolete

A while back I wrote this post about a sure to be cutting-edge concept cell phone. It seems that I may have spoken too soon. Check out the latest idea in cell phone technology. It's subcutaneous, the display appears as a tattoo just below the skin (and can be turned off for job interviews), it will connect with Bluetooth devices and it runs on blood! I hereby declare, with this blog as my witness, that I will own a subcutaneous cell phone before I die (preferably before my skin gets too loose from age). The only problem I foresee is how I'm going to text without both thumbs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, this is weird. I do not want one of those.

JBW said...

You just need to embrace your inner cyborg, sis.

Anonymous said...

I do not want to be a robot. I will stick with my skin and normal cell phone with the occasional neck ache.