"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Star Wars Lines Substituting The Word "Pants"

This has been around for a while but since this is the first time I've seen it, it will be posted. Star Wars lines made better by substituting the word "pants". The most popular lines follow:

  • I find your lack of pants disturbing.
  • You are unwise to lower your pants.
  • Your pants, you will not need them.
  • Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
  • The Force is strong in my pants.
  • I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
  • You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
  • In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering
  • Governer Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
  • I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your pants.
  • Pull up! All pants pull up!
  • A disturbance in the pants. I have not felt this since near my old master...
  • I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
  • That blast came from the pants! That thing's operational!
  • He has no time for smugglers who drop their pants first sign of Imperials
  • I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of our pants forever
  • Alderan is peaceful, we have no pants!
  • These aren't the pants you're looking for.
  • Looks like someone's beginning to take an interest in your pants.
  • The pants will be down in moments, sir, you can begin your landing.
The entire list can be viewed here.

No comments: