"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, September 18, 2009

Pack It Up, Pack It In, Let Me Begin...

No time for blogging today. I'm packing up all of my shit to move from the affluent white Northern California suburb that is Danville to the slightly less affluent white Northern California suburb that is Concord. If any readers have any useful moving tips (and I assume that they don't, based on the appalling lack of comments as of date) I'd be quite happy to hear them.

7 comments:

Intrepid Californio said...

Be happy to leave the bubble and come out to the Clayton Valley. The Change will do you good.

Green Eagle said...

Pay someone else to do it.

Really, it's the only answer.

one L bill said...

Have a box or bag for EVERYTHING and then call 5 friends to help you grab it all.

Doug"e" said...

"He who travels the lightest, travels the farthest"

JBW said...

I hate moving Doug"e" but the one silver lining is that it always helps to purge me of so much useless crap that I'm schlepping through life.

magpie said...

Put the floor rugs and stuff in the truck last, because they go into the new place first.

JBW said...

Gracias quietmagpie, although I have no rugs to lay down. I'll substitute "liquor" in lieu of rugs for your advice. I assume that my moving buddies will appreciate it.