"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Matrix Reloaded Chateau Fight Scene

Posted merely because it's 2:00 in the morning, I'm eating crab-stuffed salmon whilst drinking a second bottle of very nice Chardonnay and I wanted to watch one of the most gorgeous, bad-ass fight scenes ever digitized (it's not fully letter boxed but just try to deal):


At this point I can't imagine a time in my life when this scene will ever seem old or boring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The older I get, the more you and I have in common. There was once a time when the wife was away for a weekend and I would eat Totino's pizza while reconfiguring all the computers/electronics in our house. Now I find my bachelor weekends following more along the lines of this post...

magpie said...

Keanu Reeves is being connected with a planned "300" style fantasy version of the tale of the 47 ronin...

As a purist I'm not sure whether to be interested or repelled.

On the other hand I did like 300.

JBW said...

Our (totally non-gay) mental convergence is fast approaching, one L: prepare yourself for plenty of arguing about politics and Star Wars references. Actually, this blog has probably already done that...

JBW said...

I'd say you're right to be ambivalent about that project, magpie. I'm not as much a student of the East as you are but I know I always tense with excitement/trepidation whenever I hear that one of my favorite comics is heading for the silver screen. And adding Keanu to the mix only increases the possibility of its hit-or-missitude.