"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Foreskin Man!

Finally, a superhero for the truly complete fanboy. I doubt this one made it to Comic Con last week:

Frustrated by societys failure to protect its most vulnerable citizens, Foreskin Man has taken up the fight agains male genital mutilation.

Aided by the power of his technologically advanced plasma boots, Foreskin Man flies above the city to hunt down criminals who cut tthe genitals of innocent boys.

It is the dawn of a new era. Circumcisers, beware!
Scourge of the diabolical Mohel Decree, faster than a speeding scalpel and aided by his female sidekick Clitty Cat he pulls back the loose skin of society's archaic religious rituals to expose the slightly funky criminal underbelly of male genital mutilation! OK, I made that part up myself. I thought Heroes was getting pretty bad last year but I'd say this is definitive proof that we've finally run out of superhero ideas. Here's his official website. You can read my previous largely undecided take on male circumcision here.

[Update: Welcome to all of my fellow Daily Dish readers! Please feel free to have a look around Brain Rage; and thanks, Andrew.]

2 comments:

EUROman said...

I appreciate the comic creators support for the cause, butg I must also admit that having a blue eyed, blonde haired übermencsh* fight circumcision(a practice normally associated with semitism) is just rife with unfortunate implications.

*I know that's not the words actual meaning so sue me.

JBW said...

I had originally written this post with a comment upon the somewhat obvious anti-semitism it depicts because the site I originally found the comic on was German but a little research dispelled that misperception, although I wouldn't say for sure that it isn't.