"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

19 Things You Didn't Know About Star Wars

I'm not trying to brag or anything (because I know how much this would impress some people) but I actually knew (or had at least heard of) 14 of these. You must learn the ways of the Force, if you're to come with me to Alderaan:
19 Things You Didn't Know about Star Wars
I always wondered what had happened to Hamill's face. Oh, and that Han Solo graphic reminded me of one of my favorite Patton Oswalt bits:


(via)

5 comments:

magpie said...

As I understood it Walken was considered for the role of Luke rather than Han, and the Millennium Falcon was based on a pizza rather than a hamburger.

Anonymous said...

This week, the guy who sits next to me at work was telling the guy who sits behind me that he likes "architecture that is so complex that it becomes simple again... like the Death Star." The guy behind me said, "what's the Death Star?"

Priceless.

JBW said...

楊儀卉, if that's the English equivalent of what you've been leaving here lately, I'm glad I've been deleting your new age bullshit.

Beekeepers Apprentice said...

I knew 16 of the 19. I think that entitles me to keep my geekette cred.

JBW said...

I bow before your superior geekness, BkA. You've obviously been held prisoner on a moon before. Wait, that's no moon...