"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Palin Bingo Mania

In the last 24 hours I've gotten literally dozens of hits to this post of a few weeks back about playing Sarah Palin Bingo, I can only assume so that they can print out a copy of the bingo board to play along at home during the VP debate tonight (you can too: just follow this link to get an enlarged, printable version). Part of me is a bit disappointed that this debate has devolved into such a choreographed joke with barely mediocre expectations (I expect both candidates' strategies to be just not to mess up or speak for too long; tres ennuyeux) but another part of me is still hopeful that Palin will go out there and give us some nicely blathered soundbites (by the way, the part of me that likes to see and hear substantive debate on important issues is pretty much just going to take the night off). I'll be reviewing it tonight but only after trying to get my five in a row first.

No comments: