"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Every Girl Ever

I've never really spent much time on the best of Craigslist but many people have told me how entertaining some of the ads there can be, and this classic is no exception. Here's a taste:

Come on in.

Let's start off with the unavoidable tour of my incredibly typical post-college-girl apartment.

You'll notice that I went ahead and purchased everything that Ikea and Pier 1 have ever produced. There's my decorative birdcage over there even though I don't have a bird, and there's my gay wicker basket with bamboo poles in it. I don't know what the hell that's thing's all about, but I bought it.
I was laughing my ass off at this except when I came across actual occurences from dates I've been on; then I really lost my shit! Sad but true.

No comments: