"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Picture Of The Day

A Pac-Man-shaped eye hemorrhage. This was one of the first video games I ever played on my Atari 2600 as a kid. Looking back on it now the blocky graphics and annoying sound effects were so laughable by today's video game system standards, yet I played it for hours at a time. The sad thing is that I was never really very good at it. Those ghosts got really fast after a few levels.

(via)

2 comments:

one L bill said...

This should prove to you that there is a God and He has a sense of humor. Repent, ye sinner!

JBW said...

If God wanted to impress me he would have made this look like Master Chief from Halo, one L. 16-bit graphics are so Old Testament.