"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, March 19, 2010

TDS: Progressivism Is Cancer

Jon Stewart uses his first two segments to brilliantly mock the conspiratorial rantings of an unlikely moron. The intro:

And part II, the remockening:

Genius. Obvious fish in a barrel, yet genius nonetheless.

(hat tip: halnwolf)

[Update: Stephen Colbert follows with one of the cleverest interviews of a Republican political strategist (Mary Matalin) I've ever witnessed. Watch her hopelessly flounder as she tries to avoid her carefully prepared bingo card, right-wing talking points:
]

3 comments:

Leslie Parsley said...

Carville may be short on looks but his wife is short on looks and brains. Can't imagine what that marriage is like.

JBW said...

I'm assuming that it's quite convenient for both of them, Leslie. And I'm sure their joint bank account would attest to as much.

Unknown said...

My ex-girlfriend was a die-hard conservative and LOVE of my life. Until I F it up....End of the day...it's not politics, it's the person. Personally I find Mary charming and ever so wrong