"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Earth Moved

Just a little 4.0 but it was quite close to me this time and I was outside when it occurred, a first for me. For those who have never had the pleasure to be present during an earthquake, your first thought is always "Where should I go?", to which the usual answer is a doorway or other reinforced structure. And when you're outside the thought is the same but it is quickly answered with the obvious: "Oh, I guess I just stand here". Definitely one of the more entertaining natural events I've been privy to.

1 comment:

Doug"e" said...

Which begs the question did the earth move during some of those other "natural events" you've been privy to and were they equally entertaining?