"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Naked Clown Calendar

I'm not one of those people who was scared of clowns as a child but I don't think I'm alone in thinking that this idea is just a little bit creepy:

Graduates of San Francisco's Clown Conservatory Class of 2008 have stripped down to their birthday suits to make a 2009 Naked Clown Calendar, a joyful and humourous work of art the clowns hope to sell in honor of a beloved mentor paralysed from the effects of multiple sclerosis (MS) and others stricken with the disease.

These aren't the usual photos of clowns at kids' parties or falling out of cars. No, they're photos of clowns tumbling though the air, performing songs in the park or flying out of cannons — with pies and top hats hiding the naughty bits.

I understand that it's for a good cause and I support that but I'd rather just give them the cash straight up before I hang one of these things in my home but hey, that's just me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As one whose mother has MS (in a bad way), I totally agree.

Anonymous said...

So funny! Naked clown I thin you need to buy cowboy boot just try it.