"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Sunday, September 28, 2008

McCain Is Right/Malicious

This is John McCain's newest campaign ad released right after the debate with Barack Obama last Friday, in which he attacks Obama for agreeing with him. Is this what the American electoral process has devolved into? Blatantly attacking your opponent for being honorable denotes leadership? In the past I expressed my opinion that McCain would at least have the simple decency to run a respectable presidential campaign but this and other recent decisions he's made have convinced me otherwise.

That John McCain no longer exists and has been replaced by the unethical, soulless piece of shit now running in his stead (sorry for the surly hyperbole but I've been watching a House marathon on DVR all day and it's put me in a cantankerous mood). I don't know what I'll do if the American people actually vote this douche bag into office after all of the shit we've lived with for the last eight years; I mean, I know most of us are lazy, intellectually incurious idiots but come on! Here's the ad:

No comments: