"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Renewed apologies for the continued lack of posting as of late. Between work and unpacking my house I've hardly had any time for the Internets at all this week. It's actually been pretty nice having the TV and computer off with just music playing instead. Of course I can only do that for so long before I go through information and cable news withdrawal so this shouldn't last too much longer. Regular blogging will proceed shortly.

2 comments:

KA said...

Congratulations on your new house and Happy Unpacking! I completely understand your lack of posting and time for the "internets." However, I look forward to your regular return, as reading your blog (and wine) is part of my " mental de-stresser" from working on my thesis and work.

JBW said...

Thanks kelly, glad you find my site so de-stressing. One question though: how do you read wine? I'm just asking because it combines two of my favorite things...