"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Monday, February 1, 2010

Something Someone Else Said

"What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?" -notorious fictional serial killer Garland Greene, Con Air.

Yes, I rewatched it on cable last night and yes, it was both extremely entertaining and incredibly horrible at the same time. Question: Is there a hairstyle that doesn't look bad on Nick Cage? I'm just asking for the rest of the world...

4 comments:

magpie said...

I went bald late 20s so I don't make fun of other people's hair. Fortunately it suits me, and the more follicles I lost the more girls I got. But then I met samurai girl and that was the end of that.

Anyway, hair is over-rated. Look at history:
Caesar, Churchill, Eisenhower... bald.

Nero, Hitler, Stalin... hair guys.

JBW said...

I'm fortunate that all of my older male relatives have their hair magpie, so I'm not really worried about losing mine. Good that it suits you though. I've always said that some of the coolest looking guys in Hollywood are white guys (I don't know if you're white; admittedly I've just assumed) who look good with a shaved head: Bruce Willis, Woody Harrelson, Billy Zane, etc.

I will admit that I like having hair however. I had long blond hair past my shoulders when I attended a conservative Texas college and there were a certain number of ladies who really dug the look, if you catch my meaning.

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

As one who shares the same hair line as Nocholas Cage I can with authoruty say it not only sucks, Nicholas Cage is a lousy actor.

JBW said...

I know that this has nothing to do with this thread but it's one of my favorite things on the Internets.