"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, April 9, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Apologies for the lack of posting of late but the weather has been just too damn gorgeous lately to spend time indoors. It'll be rainy and crappy again this weekend so regular posting will resume then. I'll also address Don's latest shot at me then but here's an initial thought: does anyone else find it slightly Rovian for a guy with an actual beer gut to be attacking me for having a virtual one? Kind of like a Sarah Palin supporter attacking President Obama for his supposed lack of speaking abilities, huh? More later, dear readers... (see how cheesy that sounds, Don?).

1 comment:

Kevin Robbins said...

Thanks for Douglas/Malkin photo. Can't imagine the nightmares I'll have tonight after seeing all the crazy in that pic.

And Don, I know you're going to come here. So let me tell you straight, you've got to lay off the burgers, fries and ice cream. It's not good for your glucose or blood pressure or cholesterol. Combine that with the insanity and you're a time bomb. Here's a clip for you, Fat Man.