"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

McCain Cursed By Witches

Again, shit like this would merely make me laugh if only these people didn't have the right to vote in this election; from a site of nutball Christianists called inJesus:

Dear friends:

THIS IS EXTREMELY SERIOUS.

Minutes ago I spoke with friend Dr. Norman G. Marvin, M.D. and he is so concerned at what he has learned about Barack Obama's family in Kenya that he is calling a special prayer meeting in his home to pray against the witchcraft curses attempted by them against John McCain and Sarah Palin.

Dr. Marvin sent me the below e-mail from Flo Ellers. Flo is credentialed with the International Fellowship of Ministries which is based in Washington State. She is also a member of EndTime Handmaidens and Servants of Jasper, Arkansas.

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DO SPIRITUAL WARFARE, PLEASE PRAY TODAY AND CONTINUALLY THAT ALL SUCH CURSES BE BROKEN AND SATAN'S PLAN FOR AMERICA BE DEFEATED, IN JESUS' NAME. PRAY AND COVER MCCAIN AND PALIN WITH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO SPIRITUAL WARFARE, IT IS TIME YOU LEARN!!!
I'm not fully trained in the black arts but I'll give it a try: I hereby curse John McCain to have aching in his joints when he gets tired and decreasing eyesight as he ages and oh, Sarah Palin shall have an unquenchable, moist burning in her loins for bloggers with the initials JBW; as it was written on Brain Rage, so let it be done (I smeared a little eye of newt on my laptop screen just to seal the deal). So, I don't see any other impediments to Obama's supernaturally insured win now, do you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having been married to a witch, I learned that the best defense against witches' spells and prayers is to mentally refute them. This psychic barrier will result in the spells or prayers to be returned to the originators.

Anonymous said...

I am a witch and the only "curse" I would do is as described by St Augustine - bind the evil up in the evildoer. Or, simply put, trust karma. I think we're seeing that in this campaign.
Here by way of HuffPo comments - like the blog!

Blog of Innocence said...

Sort of along the same lines, because it's all racism . . . working at my hotel, I overheard some elderly people say, "We're in trouble if that Barack Obama becomes president. He's going to paint the White House black!"

JBW said...

I actually posted this as a joke: I take a curse by witches as seriously as a Jewish or Muslim or Hindu curse: utter bullshit that will matter not if it's prayed against by Christians. Sorry, witches.

Intrepid Californio said...

Dude don't leave that eye of newt on you monitor. It will ruin it. Just saying

Anonymous said...

"PRAY AND COVER MCCAIN AND PALIN WITH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST."


And that's NOT witchcraft?

JBW said...

I don't know what is or is not witchcraft; I just know stupid when I see it. And being afraid of curses by witches is stupid.