"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Monday, October 13, 2008

The NOT Sarah Palin Love Doll

Cross party lines with your own inflatable running mate:

Created by adult product purveyors Topco, the Sarah Palin blowup doll is known as the “This is NOT Sarah Palin Inflatable Love Doll.” Featuring a busty, conservatively dressed Palin lookalike, the box cover promises: “Cross party lines with your own inflatable running mate!” The political love doll’s suggested uses include: “Blow her up and show her how you’re going to vote,” “Let her pound your gavel over and over,” and “It’s time some male interns caused a scandal in the Capitol.” In addition, the company suggests, the Palin doll could stand in for the candidate at her next debate with Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden. “This blow-up sex doll could really satisfy the swing voters.” Who knew the coming presidential election could be decided by a sex doll?
I assume that this is will become a historical item for no other reason than that this must be the first blowup sex doll modeled after any serious competitor for higher office in this country; I've seen Bill Clinton dolls on right wing sites before but they were mostly of the Voodoo variety. After watching her 80's pageant video I knew that some of you would have to be in the market for one of these.

I can also assume that if the unthinkable happens and by some cruel joke of the gods she becomes our President many in the electorate will avail themselves of this product's services as a means of relieving some of the frustration caused by her administration; I'll bet that it feels much more satisfying than running a volunteer phone bank. One question: is the line about "swing voters" an allusion to my johnson?

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

I am really interested to find out where those dolls end up after a few years. Because I'm betting that there is going to be quite a few of those, "I-can-see Russia-from-my-house-sex-dolls" sold. Come to think of it I actually am feeling a bit jealous of the little lady right now... I want a doll made of me!

Woody (Tokin Librul/Rogue Scholar/ Helluvafella!) said...

How about getting a dozen or so of 'em, filling 'em with helium, tying 'em to a lawn-chair, and floating la Palin and family, tout corps, across the Bering Strait?

Jeremy said...

Woody, I just wanted to say thanks for the visual and perspective. I apologize for my tardy response. I assure u it wasn't personal. Let me know if you get ur hands on one and I'll go in on it with you. lol