"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

OK Go: This Too Shall Pass

Regular readers might recall that I loves me some Rube Goldberg machines. This video by OK Go features one of the coolest and most elaborate I've ever seen (good song, too):


(via)

[Update: I just rewatched the video. Regarding this reader's comment and my subsequent response, at approximately 2:40 in take note of the pile of destroyed television sets in the background. Have I mentioned that I love this kind of shit yet?]

3 comments:

Jerry Critter said...

Did they shoot it in one take?

JBW said...

Indeed they did Jerry, and it took over 60 runs to get this one perfect take. I love this kind of shit.

Anonymous said...

I was reading about how expensive this was earlier tonight. It's a little bit ironic that you posted about it as well.