"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, March 5, 2010

Does Alan Colmes Read Brain Rage?

I was recently perusing my archives looking for a particular post to link to when I came across this one wherein I wrote about Sarah Palin's callous exploitation of her mentally handicapped son Trig as a political prop and I noticed that another site had linked to it in a post about Palin's faux outrage concerning the recent Family Guy episode featuring a Down Syndrome actress. Imagine my surprise when I followed the link and found out that it was from Alan Colmes' website Liberaland (which I've admittedly never heard of before this).

Cool. Does the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game apply online? Because if it does this puts me enticingly close to FOX News' Megyn Kelly. Ouch! And yes I know, Colmes and Hannity don't have a show together anymore but frankly most of the individual pictures of the man were just too gruesome to use for the top of this post so I picked this old publicity still instead. Just kidding, Alan; I need a high-paying job as a liberal commentator and/or political pundit in the worst way. Come on compadre, hook a left leaning brother up! Gracias.

1 comment:

shansmith said...

Good job bro! Why has no one commented on your greatness? Introduce me to Kevin.