"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Monday, March 8, 2010

Trailer For Every Oscar-Winning Movie Ever

Did everyone enjoy the Academy Awards last night? I of course did not because I don't watch them but I was glad to find out that Cameron didn't get best film or director, losing them both to his ex-wife no less (yes, I enjoyed watching Avatar and yet I'm still somewhat of a Cameron hater. Learn what plot and character development are, guy). So, as a wrap up to the ceremonies here's a movie trailer for every Oscar-winning movie ever filmed. It's almost sad how generic and spot on this is:


(via)

[Update: Best picture of the evening:
]

4 comments:

shansmith said...

Funny! That guy has been married a lot!

magpie said...

Kathryn Bigelow is beautiful, smart, talented and successful.

I don't think I would have divorced her.

JBW said...

Easy for guys like us to say so because we never had to live with her, magpie. I'm not saying anything bad about her, I'm just saying...

Anonymous said...

There's a local radio DJ who's always throwing this statement around in terms of women... specifically, hot ones who seem "perfect":

"Somebody somewhere is tired of it."