"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Follow Brain Rage On Twitter

Yes, you read the title to this post correctly and yes, I know that I've talked a fair amount of shit about this relatively new social networking service to some of you in the past but that was before I really looked into it and recognized the potential it represents for the future of blogging and information sharing. Plus, a friend clued me in to a new feature that has just been released that I already totally love. Now I know that a lot of you are probably still skeptical about this service so before I make it an integral part of this site all I ask is that you take a few minutes of your time and check out my free account at this link, and then tell me that you aren't as impressed as I was by its potential. Thanks.

[Update: OK, so this was obviously an April Fool's post and apparently The Guardian.uk had the same Twitter idea while Andrew Sullivan totally got me with the Rick Roll. I'm such a sucker.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You convinced me, JBW. Where do I sign? Don't let me down.