"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Something Someone Else Said

"From Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, during Judge Sotomayor's meet and greet tour of the Senate on Tuesday:

But in the gushing department, Schumer was no match for Reid, who gave a lunchtime news conference of his own where he announced that Sotomayor "is going to be a fantastic, superb Supreme Court justice."

Is there anything in her record that could cause trouble? "I understand that during her career, she's written hundreds and hundreds of opinions," Reid said. "I haven't read a single one of them, and if I'm fortunate before we end this, I won't have to read one of them."

Yeah, I always take people seriously when they make such grand declarations while admitting that they have no basis whatsoever for making them." -Ed Brayton, Dispatches from the Culture Wars


I really dislike Harry Reid, maybe even more so than I dislike Nancy Pelosi, and I really dislike Nancy Pelosi. I still think that Barack Obama is a good president but the Democratic party consistently pisses me off.

1 comment:

Tim said...

I with you there on Reid and Pelosi. Tools, the both of them.