"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Corn Is For Food

I completely agree with the premise of this video that corn-based ethanol is a waste of food and bad for the environment; I'm against tax payer funded ethanol subsidies (or any farm subsidies, really) and it's become fairly clear that the only people who support them are the ethanol producers themselves and the politicians from corn growing states. Reason.tv's Nick Gillespie lays out the facts:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm convinced. That Ronald Bailey could probably sell me an empty field and tell me a magic bean is hidden somewhere, I just have to find it. He is awesome.

What is Drew Carey's connection? Regular contributor or what?

JBW said...

Yeah, Reason magazine is a Libertarian publication and Carey does videos for them every once in a while. Remember this post:Battle of the Bacon Dogs?