"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Liberal Christian Bingo

Are you an agnostic/ atheist/ nonbeliever who likes to discuss and debate religious issues yet find yourself coming up against the same cliche lines and arguments in lieu of substantive discussions from your more "liberal" Christian friends? Well, now you can make a game out of your frustrations with the liberal Christian bingo card (click to enlarge). Enliven your next theological discussion by marking off "Jesus was a hippie" for the win.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This raised an interesting point... I've never thought about it before, but I've never met a black atheist. I'm trying to think of a mexican atheist, but I'm having problems coming up with a name.

Interesting.

JBW said...

Familial religious belief is one of the few issues where blacks and Hispanics lean more toward Republicans than Democrats, but it's not nearly so important in the grand scheme of things that the majority of them would vote that way.

Anonymous said...

That's funny. This post was about religious discussions and so-forth but it all ended up back at voting patterns.

I WANT TO HEAR YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS SARAH PALIN BUSINESS! My mom thinks it's (her lack of experience) gonna kill him. I have no idea. She's kind of a looker (and a former miss alaska runner-up?) though, so in that regard it makes things interesting...

Unknown said...

You just hit the jackpot, I'm an Afro-Cuban atheist!