"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bigfoot vs Obama

Every credible source I can find says that the New York Times bestseller "The Obama Nation" is filled with half-truths and libel while being utterly devoid of due diligence but what would you expect from the same author who swift boated John Kerry's distinguished military service four years ago; of course, as the bestseller status attests that won't stop the fringe right in this country from buying it en masse. On a related note (at least as far as this cartoon goes), I haven't been able to find any follow-up stories on the supposed freezer Bigfoot discovery. I know, I know, it's almost assuredly false but I'd at least like to see some scientific parsing of the evidence before this tale fades into oblivion.

No comments: