"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fox News Does Obama In 1 Minute

From 23/6 video:

Monday night, Fox News Channel aired the first of two presidential candidate documentaries called "Character and Conduct." First up: Barack Obama, whose documentary pretends really hard that it's not full of stereotypes and insinuations! Couldn't stomach it Monday evening? We've got it for you in a minute.
It's totally biased of course but I was actually expecting much worse; I guess they have to at least give the appearance of journalistic integrity:
If someone could just do this for every piece of substandard and misleading journalism, I could free up several hours every day; I may have just found my newest business model.

No comments: