"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

If Air Travel Worked Like Health Care

As I've said before I'm fortunate that I've never had any major health issues or injuries that have forced me to deal with the health care industry at any great length but I do fly at least a few times a year and if this video is any indication of what it can be like (and from the dozens of horror stories I've heard, I'm assuming that it is) I'm actually starting to feel a little better about the health care reform bill currently wending its way through congress. A little better... Best health care system in the world, yo!


(via)

1 comment:

KA said...

JBW,

I "accidentally stumbled" across your website (I'm a semi-vegetarian & a friend told me to google "bacon beer mug" to gross me out, and there came your site. Anyways, I love the blog! Entertaining, witty, and very much right on! To this post...The sad part of this "comedy," is that so much of it is true. I'm not certain how anyone can watch this without at least a tiny bit of cringe and realization that, yes, Virginia, the need for healthcare reform is real.

PS: I added your blogs to my "favorites."