"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

American Power And Brain Rage Hatin'

A few months ago I stopped commenting at my conservative counterpart Donald Douglas' blog American Power because the little lady kept deleting my posts that he didn't like and I got tired of banging my digital head against a brick firewall. I still stop by every once in a while when I need a good laugh or cheering up but I don't waste any more time there than that. So you can imagine my surprise when I saw that my tubby little buddy hasn't forgotten all about yours truly:

Actually, this seems like a comment from folks like snark-ass JBW:

Dear Dr Douglas: If you want to see the Liberty Bell, or the place where the Declaration of Independence was debated and signed, we have the originals here in Pennsylvania; you don't have to see faux copies.
But actually, that's from Dana at Common Sense Political Thought.
The rest of the post is about a tea bagging party held at a replica of Independence Hall Don went to in So Cal to see free range Republican cougar Michele Bachmann talking about how everyone in government is bad and wants to destroy America except for her and her friends. I was going to make some snarky comments about Don being an unprovoked hater vis-à-vis the Chappelle's Show inspired graphic above but then I remembered how totally racist it was of me suggesting that he would have to fight my hate monkey Thade a while back and I didn't want to upset the old boy through word association. Oh, and Don doesn't know this because he and I have never met face to face but I actually have the words "Snark Ass" tattooed across all of my knuckles, hard core gangsta-style. Don't hate the blogger, Don; hate the game.

6 comments:

AmPowerBlog said...

"My tubby little buddy?" As you yourself just noted that you 'really need to get back in shape', your obsession with my body is hypocritical, and pretty f**king strange, JBW. You're obviously, a pussy too. I'm 48, JBW, with a career, kids, a wife, and a mortgage. I bothers me very little that I have a belly. I looked like this when I was about your age, so until your boast some washboard abs like that, I'd say you'd be better off to just STFU.

magpie said...

Aww... precious.

JBW said...

I'm sorry Doctor Pauncherello, you seem to have misunderstood me. I'm not obsessed with your body, I just find it and your indignance about it quite humorous. And yeah, you do have a wife. It must be nice to have someone in your life who will describe your genitals to you so you don't forget what they look like. Maybe she can help you clean some of the sand out of your vagina as well.

Oh, and well done on the comeback there, Tubs. STFU and pussy, huh? I take it there wasn't a vocabulary section for the line you were in when they were handing out PhD's. And I'll be sure to send out an extremely blurry picture of my abs as soon as I get the chance.

Wait a minute, don't you hate me? What the hell do you care what I say about your rotundity? Now why don't you just roll your ass back to American Power and do the world a favor and save some Häagen-Dazs for the rest of us, OK Chubs?

God, I love the Internet...

B to the D said...

Somebody has a crush on James. Next photo, sans white shorts.

And while I agree with the aforementioned disappointing vocab skills, isn't the shitty grammar even more concerning?

JBW said...

Don's a weird guy BD, and by "weird" I mean of course that he's a gay fish. And watch out with the vicious grammar slurs there, it's apparently why he started deleting my (totally sincere, I swear) comments back at American Power.

I wonder how much he sweats when he eats?

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

Put a wig on him and Don reminds me a bit of Aretha Franklin. Now give him just a little respect JBW!


And remember Don. Aretha wasn't too bad looking a gal before she hit 350lbs. Keep that in mind before deciding on whether or not to finish that last donut in the teachers lounge tomorrow buddy.