"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, January 15, 2010

Bacon Bourbon Caramel Corn

Are any of you getting tired of all the bacon related goodness floating around the Internets yet? Yeah, neither am I:

Take your snacking to the next level with Bacon Bourbon Caramel Corn ($35/2 lbs.). This sweet/savory snack mix incorporates the smokey goodness of bacon and a bit of bourbon with the sweetness of caramel and the crunch of popcorn, resulting in an addictive snack that's a great way to kickstart your next Baconholics Anonymous meeting.
The only thing that would make this any better would be if the bourbon got you drunk while you ate. Delicious and functional.

(via)

4 comments:

Intrepid Californio said...

disgusting. where can i get some?

Leslie Parsley said...

I'll take the bourbon - you can have the rest. This looks so yummy.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you know how much we have in common with Bacon. My wife made 2 pounds of bacon for our Christmas breakfast. She ate about 3 pieces, my mom ate 3-4 and my brother and I killed the rest in one sitting.

God bless you and God bless bacon.

JBW said...

Bacon and I thank you, one L. When you and I are old men we can go get angioplasties together.