"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Break's Over

OK, I tried. Texas, why do you keep doing shit like this?

At the Republican state convention, a booth hosted by Republicanmarket was selling a pin Saturday that says: If Obama is President will we still call it the White House.

There were other pins that weren't necessarily conveying the positive, inclusive, united front that has been portrayed during the convention. One said, "Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Deportation" and another, "I will hold my nose when I vote for McCain"

I'm still taking a break from watching too much news but stuff like this is all over the Internets; I have to say something about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the idea that we'd hire painters to make the thing look more like Mike Vick's dogfighting kennel was pretty funny. Can you imagine if that was Obama's first order as president? Awesome.