"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, June 20, 2008

Canoflauge

Now you can easily get pissed in the streets, New Orleans style:

Just because you are stuck at work doesn't mean you can't get boozed up! Thanks to these canoflauge vinyl can wraps, you can discreetly hide your alcohol problem behind an "inconspicuous" soft drink facade. So the next time someone asks what you are drinking, you can say "why, I am enjoying a harmless thirst-quenching can of skunkpiss thank you." Other covers include: Risk, Peski and Mt. Spew. The full set will set you back $5.89.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to always be fascinated with the fake Coke, or Dr. Pepper cans that you could use as "vaults". I also used to hide money in the bottom of my trophies.


...come to think of it, I should probably go dismantle them all and make sure I don't have a spare 20 sitting around.