"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Have Santa - Will Travel

I'm traveling to Houston, TX right now to spend the Christmas holidays with the fam. Yes, I'm flying on Christmas day: past experience has taught me that it's actually one of the smoothest travel days of the year, and since my momma's a nurse my family has gotten used to celebrating the holidays on nontraditional dates; besides, it's not when you celebrate but rather who you're drinking with, right? As I said on Thanksgiving, I'm not bringing my laptop so the posts will be a bit sparse for the next few days but hopefully most of you have better things to do during the holidays than check in here every day anyway. I'm out, bitches!

No comments: