"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Smell Like A King

So you say you eat a shitload of greasy fast food but you still don't quite smell like you do? Well fret no longer; the King now has his own scent:

Burger King has released a limited-edition men's body spray that evokes the smell of freshly broiled Whoppers. But isn't this what they spray on the burgers already for authenticity? No! According to a press release, "The King is setting hearts ablaze for the holidays with his new scent of choice. FLAME™, a new men's body spray by Burger King Corp., features the scent of seduction with the hint of flame-broiled meat. A favorite of the King, FLAME™ is available for purchase for a limited time at select Ricky's retailers in-store or online." Because nothing's more romantic than the scent of mass-produced beef patties...
Personally, I just like to dab a little bacon grease on my wrists and behind my ears and I'm good to go; of course, if I have a big date I'll also hang a sachet of fresh Mickey D's fries from my rear view but burger scented body spray? Now that's just silly.

1 comment:

Intrepid Californio said...

nasty. Wonder if the will come out with a maggot spray for those days that you just can't make to the shower.