"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thundercats Movie Trailer

Fair warning: this post is pure 80's nostalgia, i.e. anyone over forty will probably not appreciate the movie trailer below; everyone else: I encourage you to check it out.

I loved the Thundercats when I was a kid in spite of the heavily homo-erotic elements of the cartoons at times; I mean, really: one of these guys running around in full-body spandex must have been doing Cheetarah, right? And I say this despite the fact that she was probably the most butch of all of them, while Panthro looked like he was dressed up to go to a leather bar in the Castro.

As will become apparent from all of the recycled movie scenes and actors that have been digitally manipulated, this is not a real trailer but rather a work of love by a fan with a powerful computer, a lot of free time on their hands and no discernible shame about actually having seen the Garfield live action movie; Thundercats, ho!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was so cool how he did that. My small group from college was the Thundercats. We called that little honda civic the Thundercard. I would go and watch a real Thundercats movie.

JBW said...

I posted the logo at the top just for you, chica.