"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, January 30, 2009

The WTF Blanket

I contemplated writing about how much I hate this stupid product when I was writing about how much I hate the guy from the Shamwow commercials a few weeks ago but this new voice over to the original commercial for the Snuggie does nicely:

Incidentally, my favorite part of these commercials for products that will ostensibly make your life so much easier is watching the idiots who can't figure out how to use simple everyday objects: the woman who can't operate her manual can opener, the guy who smashes every tomato he tries to cut, the woman who can't manage to cover herself with an ordinary blanket, etc. "There has to be a better way!"

1 comment:

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I got my mother in law one of these things. I figured if she gets stuck in it she won't come over to bother me.
Even the silliest ideas can be useful if we just look hard enough.
And please don't ban me.