"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, January 9, 2009

Body Mod Chick

Despite my previously stated predilection for bionic contact lenses and implantable cell phones I've never been that attracted to girls with heavy body modifications, be they multiple tattoos, varied piercings or cybernetic electronics but I do find it all quite interesting to look at. With that in mind, I present to you this video of a pierced and be-fanged woman demonstrating some considerable split-tongue dexterity:

4 comments:

Matt said...

Clearly, that gal ain't from Texas. And if she is, she probably wasn't an Aggie.

JBW said...

Matt, have heard very little from you lately, amigo. Do I have to fly to Tejas and buy you another drink to get your fingers moving, or what?

Matt said...

Yeah I've been awol. I have no good excuse, but I'll certainly accept bribes in the form of beers and whatnot.

JBW said...

I'm emailing you every beer in my fridge as I type this, bud. Welcome back into the fold.