"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Monday, March 2, 2009

The 25 Worst Rapper Names Of All Time

I won't list them all here but suffice it to say that Chamillionaire was my favorite until I got to #1: Shorty Shitstain himself. How does anybody else stand a chance against that?:

'Mom, I finally met a man! Yes, well actually, he's an artist. A rapper. His name? Oh, um, did I tell you he drives a Honda? It's really nice. Oh, his name, sorry, I lost track for a second there. Hey did you see Lost last night? No, I'm not changing the subject. OK, fine mom, I'll tell you. It's Shorty. Shorty Shitstain. There, are you happy? Now go ahead, judge him like I knew you would.' A Wu Tang protégé, Shorty looked at the self-effacing charm of Ol' Dirty Bastard's name, and took it about three shades too depressing.
You can just call me J-Dub, and I'm out. Peace, ya'll.

No comments: