"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Monday, March 30, 2009

Redecorating And Spring Cleaning

As you no doubt noticed when you arrived I've finally decided to make some design changes to keep this place feeling fresh after over a year of continuous blogging. So far it's just been the title header and increased width of the body to better showcase pictures and videos but I'll be making other aesthetic improvements as I teach myself more about graphic design and HTML and free time permits, of course. If you have any thoughts or suggestions I am entirely open to any and all opinions. Hope everyone likes it and as always thanks for taking the time to visit.

7 comments:

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

Your blog is utterly and totally obnoxious. I find you repugnant and as undignified as a human could be and still obtain a drivers license...


You're still the best blogger I've ever read though JBW. It sucks that golf,tennis and fishing season are almost upon me so I won't be able to check in 5 times a day.

JBW said...

Thanks DLB and T101. With any luck the golfing season will pull me away from the keyboard at regular intervals as well.

one L bill said...

Golf? On TV? Dude... so. gay.

JBW said...

I was actually referring to playing golf rather than watching it but you can bet your ass that I'm going to be all over the Masters this year. Like a gay man all over Bette Midler tickets.

Van Zan said...

You dare to imply that golf is a worthwhile activity when you have already disparaged soccer?
Soccer is incredible agility, amazing skill and visceral thrill... while golf is rolling a little ball towards a hole in the lawn.

I like the new title header.

JBW said...

Thanks, VZ. And as I think I've mentioned to you before, one L bil and I have danced this dance many times already. I just find it boring. You score what, one, maybe two times in a soccer game? I usually score in the nineties when I play 18 holes. That's action, baby!

Van Zan said...

It's one of those who-you-are-and-where-you-come-from things.
For me something is always happening in soccer, and I dig the atmosphere.

One day we'll talk about Australian Rules Football...