"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, March 27, 2009

Reading From The Script

Really? The Harvard graduate who was the editor of the Harvard Law Review, author of two books and hundreds of speeches delivered across this country and the world can't speak without a TelePrompTer? The fact that the right is even trying to push this blatantly false talking point after the last eight years of Bush tripping over his own made-up vocabulary words would be stunning if I didn't already know their history of such things. Take it, Dave:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's some sort of Machiavellian attack your opponents strength bullshit. Or maybe Sun Tzu. Or maybe they're just idiots.

Anonymous said...

Now that I've thought about it, I think maybe it's time someone started an investigation of telepromptergate. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd start a petition.

BTW, I see Donald is starting to bring the full-bore crazy again: Glenn Beck and Michele Bachmann.

Now that's someone I would want teaching my son or daughter. The currency BS they're going on about seems to be as much ado about nothing as the teleprompters. What are these guys going to be like after 4 years?

Van Zan said...

AmPow says... "Bachmann was completely Right but the hegemonic Left made her look silly with their malevolent control over the media" ...? Something like that?

What will they be like in 4 years?
The same. Exactly the same. They live on the event horizon of a conceptual black hole.
Faith-based conservatism is so dense... reality bends around it.

JBW said...

Don was getting pretty dull there for a while guys, I'm happy to see him starting to crazy it up again. *sigh* I actually miss Sarah Palin...