"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Sister's Birthday: Atonement, Day 6

As we near the end of my atonement for missing my sister's birthday day 6 takes Shannon back in time as sharpshooter Annie Oakley, when women knew how to shoot and (I assume) lived on a diet consisting mostly of whiskey and squirrel meat. I would actually be quite surprised to learn that Shannon has ever fired a gun before but to her credit she has surprised me in the past.

OK sis, there's only one day left: if you have a request send it in now. If not, we're going to be going with an entirely fictional setting for tomorrow's finale.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! I will shoot the apple off of One L's head! I am leaving it completely up to you! I love all your decisions.