"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

O'Reilly Pwned On Drugs

This is why I simultaneously love and despise this man (even in classic clips such as this) at the same time: he can be so incredibly entertaining and sure of his own rightness and moral superiority while at the same time so incredibly maddening and impervious to logic and points of view contrary to his own:

Somebody needs to tell this jackass that the world is not the simple black or white fantasy land he thinks it to be. He's raising kids as we speak. I'm just saying.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JBW,

Canada has plenty of its own issues but thankfully, we leave the televised intellectual midgets and dumbed-down political pundits (Ann Coulter, O'reilly, Hannity, Keith Olbermann and Co...) to you Americans!

Here's Ann Coulter looking like a total ass clown on CBC (national television).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EjWeTMBZs

JBW said...

Typical CS, she gets caught in a falsehood (I won't say lie because she genuinely looked like she had no clue) and instead of conceding graciously she weasels out of it.

W had the same problem. The inability to admit mistakes or that you could possibly be wrong is pathological.

Anonymous said...

I'm showing my colors here, but I think your post title should actually read "O'Reilly Pwn3d On Drugs" if you're trying to use the geek text.

JBW said...

I only claim to be a nerd and a fanboy, one L: geekdom is your domain, if you wish to claim it for yourself. I merely copied the title of the YouTube video to my post.

Jatin Sethi said...

overcoming drug addiction quotes
fighting addiction quotes