"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Sister's Birthday: Atonement, Day 7

Day 7 of my atonement for missing my sister's birthday ends the week with her flying high above Metropolis whilest fighting for truth, justice and the miniskirt way. I hope you enjoyed this week-long tribute Shannon and I promise not to forget the fact that you continue to age ever again because frankly, these were a lot of damn work! I'm no Photoshopping master by any means so they were fairly time consuming but I did have fun making them and I learned a lot in the process, and isn't that one of the best reasons to do anything creative? Now it's back to the Batcave to reload my artistic utility belt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice finale, JBW. Happy Birthday, Shannon. The week of atonement must have been almost worth his missing it in the first place.

shannon said...

It was so worth it! Thanks JBW!! You are super too!!

JBW said...

Thanks DLB, and you're welcome, Shannon.