"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Cross On Why They Hate Us

I've posted comedian David Cross' stuff before (you can hear his bit on mindless patriotism here) and while this bit about a gourmet dining experience he had in New York City was recorded well before the current economic crises I still think that it's a perfect example of why, while most of the world does love America, there's always going to be a significant and diverse minority who think that we're all just a bunch of assholes:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clips, JBW. Hadn't seen the patriotism one before. Didn't realize Cross was a comedian. I just remember him from "Just Shoot me." I think he was David Spades' brother.